N Squared Digital, LLC a California limited liabilty company (“N Squared”), owns and operates several websites including wpdrawattention.com. We are committed to the privacy and security of our visitors’ information. The following is a statement of our privacy practices:
- Your personal information is not required to visit wpdrawattention.com
- Any personal information collected is knowingly provided by you and only when requested/required. This includes information collected during account registration for interactive participation on wpdrawattention.com, help desk ticket creation, comments anywhere on our site, and during the ordering process.
- Your IP address is a numeric address assigned to your computer, assigned by your Internet service provider. We automatically collect your IP address as traffic data so that we can send information back to you when requested. This is not used to identify your personal information.
- Referrers are references to the web address you linked from and is automatically passed along by your web browser. We collect referrers your browser sends as part of traffic data. This is not attached to personally identifiable information.
- System information such as your operating system/platform, and the type of web browser you use. This is not attached to personally identifiable information.
- Your information is maintained on a secure web server in what we believe to be a well protected environment.
- N Squared only shares personal information to billing companies for completing transactions and for no other purpose. No other information is shared with any other third-party company for any purpose, under any circumstance.
- N Squared makes every effort to preserve your privacy, personal information may be disclosed when required by law where we have a good-faith belief that such action is necessary to comply with a judicial proceeding, court order or legal process.
wpdrawattention.com relies on “cookie” technology to allow you to re-access your registered account profile during a web session. This mechanism is employed solely for your convenience and for no other purpose.
This Web site contains links to other sites. Please be aware that we, N Squared, are not responsible for the privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our visitors to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of each and every web site that collects personally identifiable information. This privacy statement applies solely to information collected by this Web site.
This web site takes every precaution to protect our visitor’s information. When visitors submit sensitive information via the web site, their information is protected both online and off-line. We do everything in our power to protect user-information off-line. All of our customers’ information, not just the sensitive information mentioned above, is restricted in our offices. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, our billing clerk or a customer service representative) are granted access to personally identifiable information. Finally, the servers that store personally identifiable information are in a secure environment, in a locked facility. If visitors have any questions about the security on wpdrawattention.com, feel free to contact Customer Service.
Correcting, Updating, Deleting & Deactivating Personal Information
If a visitor’s personally identifiable information changes (such as zip code, phone, email or postal address), or if a visitor no longer desires our service, we provide a way to correct, update or delete/deactivate personally identifiable information. This can usually be done at the ‘Your Account’ page or by contacting our Customer Service team.
If N Squared, or substantially all of its assets were acquired, or in the unlikely event that N Squared goes out of business or enters bankruptcy, user information would be one of the assets that is transferred or acquired by a third party. You acknowledge that such transfers may occur, and that any acquirer of N Squared may continue to use your personal information as set forth in this policy.
While Using the Plugin
Draw Attention is self-hosted open source software. Data entered, collected, or stored by your use of the Draw Attention plugin on your own website does not pass through N Squared servers. All data entered, collected, and stored is owned outright by you as the website owner and is contained in your own WordPress database.
If you purchase a license for the premium version of the plugin, the plugin will pass your license key to our servers periodically in order to provide you information about the status of your license key (active, inactive, or expired). No other information or data is passed to our servers.
Occasionally, customer support requests can involve you providing authorized access of N Squared’s developer and/or customer support team to your WordPress database. In these events, N Squared takes all measures reasonably necessary to protect against unauthorized access, use, alteration, or destruction of information and data.
Phone: (818) 254-9652
N Squared, LLC
530 S Lake Ave #333
Pasadena, CA 91101
Last modified: February 28, 2022