Step 1: Add an image
And a title!
Step 2: Draw a hotspot
Click to draw
Step 3: Adjust your hotspot
- Clicking on the image will draw a point.
- Control + click on a point to remove it OR just right-click to remove it
- Click + drag on a point to move it to a new position
- Click the white handle in the middle of the shape to move it to a new position on the image
- Click on the line between any two existing points to add a new point between them
Step 4: Add more information
Fill in the title, description, and detail image you’d like to associate with that hotspot.
If you’ll be linking your hotspot to a URL, you can just fill in the title, select ‘Go to URL’ from the action selection, and then add your URL. There is no need to add a description or detail image.